National Enterprise Systems (NES) Harassment. Stop the Calls! Are you receiving harassing Calls from 800-260-5834? Is National Enterprise Systems also known as NES constantly calling and harassing you? Does your phone ring every day, several times per day, because National Enterprise Systems is calling you to demand payment? Are you being threatened with legal action? Has National Enterprise Systems ever used abusive or profane language when speaking with you on the phone? If so, National Enterprise Systems may be violating your legal rights. Stop National Enterprise Systems (NES) Harassment.
Who is National Enterprise Systems (NES)
Based out of Solon, Ohio, National Enterprise Systems, also known as NES is a licensed debt collection agency in all 50 states. They collect for creditors in the automotive, retail, financial, higher education, and telecommunications industries. As a debt collection agency, National Enterprise Systems makes a profit from the money they recover from consumers often by attaching late fees or additional charges to the original amount owed. In May of 2018, National Enterprise Systems settled a class action lawsuit filed in New York Federal Court. That lawsuit accused National Enterprise Systems of misleading consumers by requiring consumers to dispute debts only in wiring, which is against the law. Before the case could go to judgment National Enterprise Systems settled the case for an undisclosed amount.
Illegal Collection TacticsIf National Enterprise Systems (NES) engages in any of the following tactics, you may have a case:
- Using profanity or abusive language
- Calling you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Calling you multiple times per week
- Talking to others about your debt
- Calling your workplace
- Threatening to sue you, harm you, or destroy your credit
- Telling you or anyone else that you’ve committed a crime
- Calling repeatedly for the wrong person
- Failing to notify you of your right to dispute the debt
- Trying to collect more than legally allowed